Ten Things of Thankful
1. Measurable rain and cooler weather for the weekend!
2. With the rain and cooler weather came wind. Fortunately we didn't have any power outage or downed trees like some people in the valley did.
3. No need to go to PT twice a week anymore. For the rest of the month, I'll just be going once a week.
4. Getting to have 1:1 time with one of our grown granddaughters for several days.
5. Getting to visit with another grown granddaughter for a couple of days before she headed north to begin law school.
6. Being able to be of help to our daughter and her husband, so they could have a mini-vacation.
7. Eating out with my husband and being able to eat the wonderful Oriental Chicken Salad at Applebee's. I would love to be able to duplicate the dressing.
8. Going to the theater with my husband to see Testament of Youth. I loved this movie based on a book by Vera Brittain. The movie depicts her life during WWI. Great movie!
9. Being able to figure out a form I can make for keeping track of the blog hop prompts for the different blog hops I am participating in and following. I think using the form is going to make my blogging life easier.
10. My husband's hard work this week to try to "overhaul" our garden area. He is going to do something different in that area which will make it a lot easier for us to garden in the future.