Monday, August 3, 2015

Share Your World 2015 - Week #31

I'm linking to Share Your World 2015 - Week #31 today.

There are three questions, followed by making a list of the given topic, and then answering a bonus question if you like.  The fourth item varies from week to week.

1.  Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?  I would rather take pictures and increase in my understanding of using my camera.

2.  Where do you like to vacation?  There are so many answers to this question.  I always love gathering  with the family for a vacation.  Beautiful outdoor areas are especially enjoyable. Places that have historic buildings, museums, homes are intriguing.  Vacationing in other countries is wonderful.  Having the opportunity to visit places my ancestors have lived is something I'd like to do.  I'm pretty easy to please as to what I like, once I'm able to work around the logistics of making it happen.
Taken at Japanese Gardens in Portland Oregon

3.  If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign, what would it be?  At present it would be a "Wait" sign and a "Slow" sign.  It won't always be those two signs, but for now it is.

4.  List at least five favorite first names:  I'm not listing family names, because I obviously do like those names, or they would not have been chosen.  Here are five other names I like:  Sariah, Johanna, Emily, Allison, and Camille.

5.  The bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  I'm going to link to my most recent Ten Things of Thankful blog hop post to the first part.  I'm most looking forward to going to the first of several Physical Therapy appointments this week.  I know from past experience that one appointment doesn't usually take care of the problem, but at least it will be a beginning to relief from some knee pain.

4 comments:

  1. I could get a long with Allison as a name. I like your photo of the Japanese Gardens. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The Japanese Gardens are beautiful. It is such a serene place.

      Delete
  2. Great post! Beautiful Japanese Garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is just one of the many beautiful places in the Japanese Garden.

      Delete