Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Share Your World 2015 - Week #32

Share Your World 2015 - Week #32 has three questions,, one complete the sentence and a bonus question for this blog hop.

1.  Are you a collector of anything?  As a child I collected postcards and stamps, but my collections were mainly a result of postcards received from a few pen pals I had, and of course the foreign stamps on the accompanying correspondence.  As an adult I suppose my main collections, although I'd never considered them to be that, would be letters from people I've written to about family history.  I enjoy heart shaped things, and I have a few things that reflect that interest, but again, probably not enough to be called a collection.  I do enjoy old books, such as old cookbooks and atlases.  Some would say I have gathered quite a collection of cookbooks over the years, so much so that I have stated more than once that I wasn't going to buy anymore of them, but so far I've had to eat my words more than once.



2.  What is your biggest fear or phobia?  I hesitate to even think about this question, let alone put anything in writing.  I have learned over the years that for me to dwell on a subject that causes me to fear about something that could happen, is almost an open invitation for that to happen.  So, I've chosen to just not go there.  I choose to think positive.

3.  Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, or educational?  The books I am most likely to read are non-fiction, educational, and biographies in that order.  However, a nice coffee table book certainly catches my eye and allows me to see images created by great photographers and artists.

Sentence to complete

If I must be reincarnated, in the next life I want to be just a better me.

Bonus question

What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  I'm going to link to my most recent Ten Things of Thankful blog hop post to the first part. On Sunday I was looking forward to going somewhere with my husband at the beginning of the week.  That turned out to be quite the adventure, which I probably am going to be relating in bits and pieces in my future blog posts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this week :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To see more about my adventure mentioned in the bonus question, see http://www.aseasonandatime.blogspot.com/2015/08/finish-sentence-friday-when-i-think-of.html

      Delete