It is with a little bit of dismay at how quickly I feel this month is coming to an end, but there is still time for me to sneak in one final blog hop post to Ten Things of Thankful for the month. Kristi of Thankful Me is our host, and there is still time for you to link up too.
1. Discovering the trick to sealing a freezer bag on the first try every single time
I have felt some frustration when trying to seal freezer bags, and only this week, did I discover how to do it correctly. Just don't ask how many years I have struggled with this task.
2. Finishing a big paper shredding project
3. Learning that a niece and her family survived Hurricane Laura when her city was struck
4. New Sudoku books
5. The good examples of others
6. Corn holders
7. The power outage caused by a blown transformer in the area this week was shorter than originally anticipated.
8. Shade on a hot summer day
|Gray squirrel resting in the shade of an oak tree|
on an snag cushioned with mounds of moss
9. Evening sights and sounds
10. My husband who thinks I am a genius because of #1