Friday, August 7, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 225

This post for blog hop Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 225 allowed me to once again fill in the missing blanks.  My fill-in responses are underlined.


1.  I admit that I am not an extrovert.

2.  I am writing a blog because it is one way to keep the creative juices flowing and it allows those of my descendants in the next couple of generations to learn more of me and about me.

3.  Returning to college is something I always dream about.

4.  I am a huge fan of homemade "green smoothies."  Click here to see an earlier post about one of my "green smoothies."

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sounds like you like them too. Making them and drinking them helps me feel like I am "eating healthy" for at least some of the day. :-)

      Delete
  2. Great answers and I hope you can return to college soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may only happen in my dreams, at least for now. I would have to put it first on my list, and I'm not ready to do that.

      Delete