Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Cream to Light Brown

It is great fun to link up to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Cream to Light Brown.  Going back through my photos to see what might work for these different color challenges brings back great memories.
Enjoy.
I loved how he slept with his paws over his hind feet.  Maybe he had cold feet.

White pampas grass

A very old building in the Frenchglen, Oregon area.

I  took this photo on a very cold morning.  The webs of spiders are amazing!

I've always been fascinated with the different kinds of fungi that grow on trees.

This assortment of driftwood on the Oregon beach caught my attention.

Photographed on the Oregon beach.

This coyote was within six feet of our car as we were driving slowly through the Ridgefield National Wildlife Reserve in Ridgefield Washington.  

No comments:

Post a Comment