Friday, August 28, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 228

This is another blog hop post to Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 228.  As you read my responses, maybe you will think of ways you might fill-in the blanks.  If you have a blog, consider linking up to Hilary's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun blog hop.

The statements

1.  I would rather have ______________________ for dessert instead of ______________________.

2.  I admire ________________________ and __________________________________ in a person.

3.  I used to wear ___________________________________________________  when I was young.

4.  I want to ___________________________________ for ________________________________ .


My answers

1.  I would rather have marion berry ala mode for dessert instead of chocolate cake.

Peach Ice Cream Shortcake at EZ Orchards Farm Market (not Marion Berry Pie, but very yummy,  on a very hot summer day.)
2.  I admire honesty and humility in a person.

3.  I used to wear high heels, but no more than 3" heels, when I was young.  (Link shows reasons why I stopped.)

4.  I want to keep working on becoming stronger through PT and healthy eating for my own wellbeing, happiness, and being able to better serve my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment