Monday, August 31, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 Week #35

This is my blog hop post to Cee's Share Your World - 2015 Week #35.  If you find this sort of blogging fun, please write your own responses and link up each week.

This week's questions/statements

1. What made you feel good this week?

2.  For potlucks or parties do you cook it yourself, buy from a grocery store, or pay for catering?

3.  What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in?  And what country do you live in?

4.  Complete this sentence:  My favorite place in the whole world. . .

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week and what are looking forward to in the week coming up?

My answers

1.  This past week, without a doubt, the thing that made me feel good was being able to visit with several members of our family when they came to see us.

2.  For potlucks or parties, I usually cook something myself. If I am in a pinch for time, or something unexpected comes up, I have on occasion bought something from the deli or bakery at a grocery store to take to the event.  Click here to see an earlier post showing a salad that we thought was very tasty an I would feel comfortable in taking to a potluck.

3.  I don't have a specific favorite place in my city.  I love to see older historic homes and places.  The Bush's Pasture Park with the Bush House Museum and Municipal Rose Garden is a great place to see. I live in the United States of America.

4.  My favorite place in the whole world is wherever I am with my family.

For the bonus question, I like to share my Ten Things of Thankful blog hop post from this past weekend.  One of the things I was looking forward to doing this week was starting to use the Blog Hop Tracker form I created.  Since I like to link up to a number of different blog hops, I discovered if I was going to keep everything somewhat straight in my mind, I needed a form instead of little scraps of paper.

2 comments: