This is my blog hop post to Cee's Share Your World - 2015 Week #35. If you find this sort of blogging fun, please write your own responses and link up each week.
This week's questions/statements
1. What made you feel good this week?
2. For potlucks or parties do you cook it yourself, buy from a grocery store, or pay for catering?
3. What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in? And what country do you live in?
4. Complete this sentence: My favorite place in the whole world. . .
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week and what are looking forward to in the week coming up?
1. This past week, without a doubt, the thing that made me feel good was being able to visit with several members of our family when they came to see us.
2. For potlucks or parties, I usually cook something myself. If I am in a pinch for time, or something unexpected comes up, I have on occasion bought something from the deli or bakery at a grocery store to take to the event. Click here to see an earlier post showing a salad that we thought was very tasty an I would feel comfortable in taking to a potluck.
3. I don't have a specific favorite place in my city. I love to see older historic homes and places. The Bush's Pasture Park with the Bush House Museum and Municipal Rose Garden is a great place to see. I live in the United States of America.
4. My favorite place in the whole world is wherever I am with my family.
For the bonus question, I like to share my Ten Things of Thankful blog hop post from this past weekend. One of the things I was looking forward to doing this week was starting to use the Blog Hop Tracker form I created. Since I like to link up to a number of different blog hops, I discovered if I was going to keep everything somewhat straight in my mind, I needed a form instead of little scraps of paper.