Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 Week #46

The "rather" question at Cee's blog hop, Share Your World -2015 Week #46, has an element of risk.  Do you  think you would be willing to try either one?  The questions are in bolded print, with my responses following.

1.  What type of popular candy do you not like to get?  I do not buy any of the sour or tart candies because of the high acid in them.  It is my understanding that the acid is very damaging to tooth enamel.

2.  What do you feel is the most enjoyable way to spend $500?  This is hard for me to answer.  Lots of things come to mind.  If it needs to be spent in a lump sum, perhaps I would buy an airline ticket.

3.  Where do you eat breakfast?  Most of the time I eat breakfast at home at our counter.   Sometimes we eat breakfast at White's Restaurant if we have another reason for being out and about early.  The cafe has been in operation since 1936 and has a very homey atmosphere and good plain food.

4.  Would you rather ride one of the world's longest zip lines or bungee jump one of the highest in the world?  This will come with a 5-day all-expense paid vacation?  Neither one sound like anything I would want to do.  The longest zip line (6,561') is in South Africa and one can reach speeds up to 100 mph before arriving at the end.  It takes 90 seconds from start to finish, but somehow that seems easier on the body than bungee jumping.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  See my newest post of Ten Things of Thankful I wrote this weekend.  It lists things for which I was grateful last week.  I have several things that I'm looking forward to this week which involve being with my husband and friends and taking some photos.  







No comments:

Post a Comment