Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Kids or pets with toys

With families gathering soon over the holidays, it may be a time when people pull out games and toys  to keep everyone amused.  For Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Kids or pets with toys, I wish I had more photos for this blog hop challenge.  The photos I am posting are some that were taken quite a few years ago.  Some of these are kind of a loose interpretation of toys, but I hope you will still enjoy them.


Child on climbing toy at park

The tennis ball was his favorite toy.  The other toys were just living room adornments.

This little girl thought grasshoppers were toys.

Some books are ever as much fun as a toy.

Sand and water can be as entertaining as toys for these guys.

At a children's museum there was a wall of pins that these children enjoyed.









6 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's a walk down memory lane! Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I probably have some photos, not on the computer, that I should scan so I'd have even more to share, but the quality of photos probably wouldn't be as good. Another project for another time.

      Delete
  3. You photos are so fun for this week's challenge. Thanks Pat. :D

    ReplyDelete