Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week #48

Here are some photos I have taken recently that I think may qualify as something different enough to post and link up to Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge:  2015 Week  #48.


These unusual formations on the rocky wall on the Oregon coast  almost look like bones.

This is Der Maibaum Pole (professional trades) in Mt. Angel, Oregon.

This photo was taken in the late afternoon and gave this deer eyes an very odd look.  There is something to change the red eyes, but I wasn't sure what could be done to change this.





2 comments:

  1. I've not noticed that pole before at Mt Angel. Next time I will have to look for it. Thanks for playing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer looks very, very weird and creepy! :-)

    janet

    ReplyDelete