Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 Week #45

This is my world in response to the questions and sentence completion at Cee's blog hop Share Your World - 2015 Week #45.

1.  What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "fun"?   family reunion

2.  What is your favorite time of day?  morning

3.  Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want to have an evening with?  my husband

4.  Complete this sentence:  Something that anyone can do that will guarantee by smile is smiling at me.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  See my newest post of Ten Things of Thankful I wrote this weekend.  It lists things for which I was grateful last week.  The thing I am looking forward to this week are hopefully getting a leak in our roof fixed, because the roofer's first attempt didn't fix it.


2 comments:

  1. A smile changes my attitude every time. Thanks Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also noticed smiling at someone, often will bring a smile back. :-)

      Delete