Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ronovan Writes #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry #Challenge #70 Crane&Gold

It's my time to write some more haiku to link to the blog hop at Ronovan Writes #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry #Challenge #70 Crane&Gold.  I've decided to write two for this challenge.  Be sure to visit his site and see what others have shared for this challenge too.




the reflection seen
in the pool was the crane's beak
tinged with touch of gold




absent of movement
the silent gold crane awaits
for logger to come



6 comments:

  1. Great haiku, Pat! I especially love the first one and your photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for visiting my site.

      Delete
  2. Those were great, I loved the photo of the crane and his reflection too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat! Both nice haiku. The pictures of the cranes are great.

    ReplyDelete