Friday, November 13, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 237

If you enjoy doing a short blog post, Hilary's Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun is just the ticket.  There are just four fill-in sentences each week.  This week the fill-in sentences were all provided by Ellen from 15andmeowing.com.

My fill-in responses are in bold print.

1.  I am achy on cold days so I exercise and try to stay warm.

2.  When was the last time you wrote a hand written letter to someone?  I've written hand written notes recently, but it has been a long time since I've written a hand written letter of several pages in length like I once did.

3.  I always make a wish when I have a birthday cake in front of me waiting for me to blow out the candles.  These days I'd better not wish for long, or the candles will start melting the frosting.

4.  I wish I lived closer to our children because someday that will probably be helpful for all concerned.


4 comments:

  1. I send out hand written notes every time I do a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I send notes, like thank you notes, or perhaps a quick note to someone who is ill, etc., but before the advent of computers, I used to write several page letters to family members and friends who didn't live near me. I rarely do that now. :-(

      Delete
  2. Nice answers. I just wrote a long note to a friend from college. I miss hand written notes, they are so much more meaningful than an email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice you are keeping in touch with your friends from college. I have saved some letters from people who are now deceased. It is nice to go back and read those letters from time to time.

      Delete