Friday, July 31, 2015

Photo Blogging Challenge (July 2015): Patriotic

This post is for a blog hop called Photo Blogging Challenge (July 2015):  Patriotic.   I looked through some of my photos to see what I had.  (Only one of the group is one I actually took this month, but I thought the others fit the theme.)  Click on the link above to see some other posts for this blog hop.

Some of the patriotic music inspired the selection of the photos I chose to display.

Spacious skies (in Eastern Oregon)

Across the wilderness (in Eastern Oregon)

From sea to shining sea (Pacific Ocean)

The Star Spangled Banner (border of Canada and United States at Blaine, Washington)

Amber waves of grain (Willamette Valley, Oregon)

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristi. I'm glad I have some photos from my files that work for some of these posts.

      Delete
  2. Your landscapes are brilliant, it appears that Oregan has some atmospheric scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for teaching me some new terminology! The northwest is very diverse in it's landscapes. There is so much more than I posted.

      Delete
  3. Great shots! I really like the border gate with the flags.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The park around the border is especially beautiful too.

      Delete
  4. I like your take on the theme. Really nice landscapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mash-up of music and images for this month's theme. I like the creativity of your approach. I think I've been through the border crossing at Blaine - it's called the Peace something-or-other, if I remember correctly. And I do remember the beautiful park, something I've not seen at any other border crossing location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The monument is the Peace Arch. The park is called the Peace Arch Park.

      Delete