Friday, July 31, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in-Fun - Week 224

Once again I have fun trying to fill in the statements posted on the blog hop Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 224.  The underlined parts are what I filled in.

1.  Concentrating on what could have been isn't the best way to move forward.

2.  When I think about things I am not able to do I miss the chance to concentrate on what I can do.

3.  If I could be a famous inventor, I would be someone who invents products to help make life easier for those who have disabilities.

4.  I drive a Prius and wish it was wheelchair accessible and could still could get great gas mileage.

6 comments:

  1. The woulda, coulda, shoulda syndrome is one to be avoided for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the first two will be of benefit to someone.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Unfortunately many of us learn that through experience instead of just taking someone's word for it.

      Delete