Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Phones and Computers

With some scavenging and some not, I was able to take photos of telephones and computer related stuff to be able to link up to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Phones and Computers.


Just the shell of the type of phone I remember my grandparents using.

I can't live without these if I want to get my photos from my camera loaded into the computer.

Did you ever wonder what happened to all those red phones?

A phone used by my Mom for a short while, until it became too confusing for her.

This phone is actually my Mom's very small pencil sharpener.

I may be one of the last to hold out getting one of the newer cell phones.


Thank you Cee, for recognizing me as a featured blogger for my post last week to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Hats






4 comments:

  1. When I got my smart phone, I had to ask someone at the phone store how to make a phone call! Sometimes, simpler is better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I remember Mom telling me about how my grandparents cried when they could no longer just talk to the operator and have her make the call for them.

      Delete
  2. I really like your entry this week. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete