Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Hats

The photos on this post are being linked up to the blog hop at Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Hats.  I hope to see a link to your blog post of photos on this topic in the comments at Cee's site.  It is possible to see  the topics coming up for the next few weeks, so you can be thinking about what photos you might already have or ones that you want to take to link up to the next blog hop.

 The first three photos are of some of our toys wearing hats














A hat I wore when I was a toddler


Hats I wear when gardening

Trim on one of the hats I wear
An update.
Thanks Cee, for recognizing me as a featured blogger for this post!





7 comments:

  1. These hats are so very special. I like you entry this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad that I hung on to a few toys.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I have chosen this post to be featured on Cee's Fun Foto Challenge.
    http://ceenphotography.com/2015/10/27/cees-fun-foto-challenge-phone-and-computers/
    I sure hope you are having a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. You do such a great job of visiting the blogs of the hoppers. :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Iris. Thanks for visiting my site.

      Delete
  4. Love this collection! Great take on, Pat!

    ReplyDelete