Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Share Your World - 2015 Week #49

Each Monday Cee posts four questions and a bonus question for bloggers to respond to on their blogs and then link their post to her site.  It is always a surprise to see what the questions will be and sometimes even a surprise when one determines how he/she is going to answer.  I'm linking this post to Share Your World - 2015 Week #49.  I've put the questions in bold print.

1.  What would be your ideal birthday present, and why?  It would be to feel free of pain which would allow me to move easily and enjoy every minute of the day.

2.  What color would you like your bedroom to be?  If the walls were painted, rather than natural wooden walls, I would prefer lighter colors such as a soft aqua, soft blue, soft green, or possibly egg shell.

3.  Would you prefer snowy winters, or not, and why?  I would prefer snowy winters in the mountains so there would sufficient water for the lower elevations in the summer.  I prefer not having snowy winters right where I live, because there are not enough snow plows to take care of heavy snow falls in our area.  There are a lot of hills which makes it quite difficult to drive safely on unplowed roads.  When we do have snow, it usually melts fairly quickly and makes for a muddy or slushy mess on some roads.

4.  Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?  If I were doing a lot of outside chores, I would rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change my clothes.  If my tasks were less intensive household tasks, I would rather not have a change of clothes, but be able to bathe.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  Please see my newest post of Ten Things of Thankful I wrote this weekend.  It lists things for which I was grateful last week.  This week I'm looking forward to making several visits to see friends in the area.


Won't you consider sharing your world?

2 comments:

  1. I like your response to the first question. I could go without pain too. Thanks for sharing. Also natural wood work work for me in a bedroom too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't suppose anyone wants to have pain. If anything, it does help us be more empathetic of others who also experience pain. We like the natural wood look inside the house.

      Delete