Thursday, December 3, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 238

It is time for that fun fill-in blog hop, Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - Week 238.  This week Hilary Grossman, blog hop host, has Elizabeth from Silver's Reviews to thank for all the fill-ins for us to do.
My fill-ins are in bold print.

1.  Try to treat others as you would want to be treated.

2.  Books are treasure troves of information to be discovered, learned, and remembered.

3.  Last week I chose not to resist the yummy sweets, and now I'm trying to lose the weight I gained.

4.  Later in life I hope I will have a clear memory.  (To see a video that depicts what I hope to escape, click here.)




8 comments:

  1. Great answers; I can identify with each one. Have a great weekend, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great week too. There are so many things to do in December, it is sometimes a challenge not to overdo.

      Delete
  2. Great answers. Don't worry about weight until after Christmas, there are too many yummy foods this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. When I was younger, I could pretty much eat whatever I wanted and not gain weight. That isn't the story anymore, so I really do need to be more conscious of what the scales are telling me. :-(

      Delete
  3. I hope for that too...a clear memory is what I want as well.

    My #1 is almost the same as yours.

    Nice blog.

    ENJOY the weekend.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope for a clear memory too. My husband's grandma suffers from Alzheimer's related dementia and it's sad to see her this way. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that thought is so much a part of us when we have a loved one who suffers from it. In my case, it is my Mom who has it.

      Delete