Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cee's Black and White Photo Challenge: Signs

Sometimes I've taken photos of signs because I find them interesting and other times it is so I'll actually remember exactly where the rest of the photos in that place were taken.  I'm glad that I can share some photos of signs I've found interesting here and link them to the blog hop, Cee's Black and White Photo Challenge:  Signs.  Black and white photos and sepia photos are okay to use for this challenge.

I love the art work below this sign on the Oregon coast!

The massive natural frame around this sign is a great way to greet travelers to this expansive region in Southeastern Oregon.


This sign is actually quite colorful, but it works well for a black and white photo too.

I love this handwritten sign that was above a fresh produce stand.
One needs to look up to read a little history about the Gallon House Bridge.



Memorial marker in the Courthouse Square Park in Dayton, Oregon



2 comments:

  1. You nailed this challenge Pat. I adore your signs. :D

    ReplyDelete