Friday, December 11, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in-Fun - Week #239

This Friday blog hop is one that is supposed to be quick and easy, whatever comes into your mind to fill in the spaces in the statements provided by Hilary or a guest host.  The guest host this week is OBI at Eloquent Rambles, and she provided all the statements.  I'm linking my post to Friday Four Fill-in-Fun - Week #239.  My fill-ins are in bold print.

1.  Being willing to compromise is best in some situations.

2.  I am likely to not want to quit a project I am working on before it is finished.

3.  If I could take a class just for fun I would take a beginner's watercolor painting class.

4.  I cannot live without thinking about the well being of my family members.


How would you respond to this week's statements?


4 comments:

  1. water color class - sounds fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I received a little book that is poetry and watercolor paintings of birds. It is a lovely little book, and makes me want to take up watercolor painting even more! This gift was totally unexpected and made my day.

      Delete
  2. Great answers- I hope you get to take your class in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That would be fun to take the class.

      Delete