1. Good news on another a lab report here, so he and I can put aside those concerns
2. Children who stay connected and supportive of their siblings and their families when some are dealing with flu, others with extreme atmospheric weather conditions, and others with reactions to booster shots
3. Those with the skills and who have the desire to aid in times of emergency with the cleanup and helping find resources for people who have homes destroyed, etc.
4. Clarification of the identity of my cactus plant
I thought I had Christmas cacti which just seemed to enjoy blooming several times a year, usually around the holidays, i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and sometimes Easter. Now I know for sure that my plants are all Thanksgiving cacti, although I still don't know why they usually all bloom at list a couple of different times, and something three times a year. The key to correctly identifying them is by the differences in their leaves as well as the blossoms.
5. The ebb and flow of life
6. Beautiful sunsets
7. Barberry Thanksgiving foliage that seems to be decorating for Christmas
|Barberry getting ready|
8. This fuchsia wants to show off some more color before the winter strikes
|Hardy fuchsia in bloom|
9. One of the Thanksgiving cacti is blooming right in time for Thanksgiving here in the United States of America.
10. Vic, family and friends