Monday, February 6, 2017

Share Your World - February 6, 2017

Some things to think about today for Cee's Share Your World - February 6, 2017 includes food, books, and body and a little more.  I hope you will take a stab at answering these questions on a blog post and then linking up to her post.

Here are my answers.

Regarding your fridge, is it organized or a mess inside? Today my refrigerator is somewhere in between the two.  It is not spotless, but the things are somewhat organized.
Do you prefer your food separated or mixed together? I do not get stressed out if the different foods touch.  I actually enjoy combining some foods.  The combined taste and texture is often better.
Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, educational? The only ones that I don't read very often are books of fiction, although I do enjoy historical fiction.  
Close your eyes. Listen to your body. What part of your body is seeking attention? What is it telling you? The last few days my back feels like it might be time for a massage, or more stretching.
Optional Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? The easiest way to share something that I was grateful for is to share my link to my Ten Things of Thankful post about this past week.  I am looking forward to getting some things done on my to do list, well maybe not so much, but they need to get done. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment