1. Do you prefer juice or fruit? I prefer eating the actual fruit, although I have used fruit to make smoothies which I also enjoy.
2. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? I grew up on a farm in the country, but enjoyed the benefits that a nearby city provided. To my way of thinking, I kind of had the best of both worlds.
3. If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use? Blue and greens
4. Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
- Being in a quiet atmosphere
- Being out in nature
- Reading scriptures
- Attending church or going to the temple
- Getting a massage
- Getting an acupuncture treatment
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? As always, I refer you to my Ten Things of Thankful post from this past weekend. I'm looking forward to a visit from two friends from church and going to the temple this week.