The questions for this week's Share Your World blog hop were suggested by Bridget from The Happy Quitter blog for Cee's Share Your World 2016 Week 6. James Lipton on the American television show Inside the Actor's Studio frequently asks his guests similar questions. Most responses are quickly answered, so that is how I chose to answer the questions. I think that I am going to enjoy going to Cee's site to see how others answered these questions. You might find that entertaining as well.
1. What is your favorite word? Love
2. What is your least favorite word? Hate
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Seeing the creative efforts of others inspires me. Meditation and serving others strengthens me spiritually as well as emotionally. Being out in nature also helps me emotionally.
4. What turns you off? Rudeness, very loud restaurants, swearing, the taking of the Lord's name in vain
5. What is your favorite curse word? None of them. I don't use them, and don't like to hear them.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter of babies and young children, the sound of ocean waves, the chirping of birds, the sound of quiet, many different kinds of music
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Screeching of chalk on a chalkboard, angry voices, hard rock
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? It is too late to start now, but these are some professions that sound interesting to me: Music therapist, researcher of some sort, animal behavioralist, neuroscientist, and anthropologist.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Mathematician, lawyer, chemist, physicist, and engineer
10 If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? The words as spoken by the lord unto his servant in the New Testament, Matthew 25:21. To read the rest of the story click here.
His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Cee concludes this blog hop with a bonus question.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? My usual response is to steer readers to my weekly post to the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop. Gratitude is the focus of the posts. This week I'm looking forward to going to the temple, having lunch with a friend, and making progress on a couple of projects and whatever else comes along. 😀