Monday, February 22, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 8

When I should be tackling my "to do" list, I was reminded of one of them as I read the challenge at Cee's Share Your World - 2016 Week 8.  I'll let you guess which one.

1.  What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?  Cleaning the toilet is not high on my list of favorite chores, but I do it anyway.

2.  What was the last URL that you bookmarked?  It is this one at the New York Public Library.
It has free online public domain collections.  This photo  of the Falls of the Willamette in Oregon City in 1901 is one from their collection.

3.  Close your eyes.  Listen to your body.  What part of your body is seeking attention?  What is it telling you?  My total body is telling me to take some slow deep breaths.  My lower back and hips are telling me to move more and rub some re balance ultimate healing cream on those achy places. I do not sell this product. I bought some at a place where I have had massage treatments.  When I was purchasing some supplies for my Mom at a medical supply store, I discovered that they sell it too.

4. Would you rather have a two-bedroom apartment in a big city of your choosing, or a mansion in the countryside in the state or country where you currently live?  This is a very hard question for me.  How about living in a two-bedroom cottage that is not too far out in the countryside, as long as I can still drive?  The years are starting to catch up with me, so there is a lot to consider.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  Please view my post to the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop to see my gratitude list for this past week.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more of our family during the next couple of weeks.  :-)


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers, Pat.. I am sorry to hear about all of your achy bones, mainly because I have the same and can sympathize. I love your answer to the apartment/mansion question. That would be perfect! Enjoy the time with your family :)

    Lori @ As the Fates Would Have It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It will be fun to see some of my family.

      As for achy feelings, I know I am not alone in having such symptoms.

      Delete
  2. Nice! I finally found your page through a link at Cee's :)

    ReplyDelete