Monday, February 15, 2016

Share Your World - 2016 Week 7

Cee's Share Your World - 2016 Week 7, a weekly blog hop, tried to stump me with the first question, but I think I've thought of a response.  I wonder how you would answer these questions and complete the sentence she gives us.

What are you "natural" at doing?
I'm a good listener, although I wonder sometimes how good I am at remembering these days.
I have an eye for details.  That is a good trait for some projects, but at other times can be downright annoying to others and can be a time waster.
I have a natural tendency to see two sides to things and situations.  Even though deep down, I might not agree with a point of view, I am able to see how someone else might see things differently.  This is probably a case of me gradually becoming "natural" at doing this.


Would you prefer a one floor house or multiple levels?
At my age, because of safety issues that will surely become more apparent in the future, it seems the sensible thing to have a one floor house.  Earlier on I liked having multiple levels and more space for the family.


A lovely home like this would not be something I would purchase now because of the steps leading to the door and because of stairs leading to the upper floor.


What was your favorite subject in school?
In high school, I enjoyed my biology class the most.
In college, I especially enjoyed an Advertising Design course and also a Child Development class.


Complete the sentence:  If only the rain. . .
If only the rain didn't cause flooding conditions and unsafe driving conditions for people in some areas, the reports of heavy rains wouldn't be so alarming.




Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?  Please view my post to the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop to see my gratitude list for this past week.   I'm looking forward to a visit with our son and his family and to seeing photos my husband took at the Winter Wings Festival this past week.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment