Friday, September 4, 2015

Sunday Stills, the next challenge: Happiness is . . .

This is a post to Ed's blog hop called Sunday Stills, the next challenge:  Happiness is. . .
This is a simple challenge.  Just post some photographs that represent some things that make you happy.

I picture in my mind's eye a photo of my husband and me and all our children and their spouses, grandchildren and their spouses, and great grandchildren, but getting everyone together at once would probably be an insurmountable task.  Just know that they are in my thoughts and truly do make me feel happy.

Some photos I have taken that represent things that depict what happiness is to me

Being able to enjoy a splendid sunrise with Mt. Jefferson in the background

Being surprised to spot a bald eagle sitting in a tree along a country road in our area

Being able to enjoy the beautiful variations of colors in flowers

Being able to see a spotted fawn who visited our property

Enjoying the mesmerizing sound of the waves crashing against the rocky shores

Being able to enjoy the peaceful feeling inside the Portland Oregon Temple



No comments:

Post a Comment