Friday, September 11, 2015

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Sense of touch

I am linking my post to Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Sense of touch.  Each week the challenge changes, so visit her site to see what some of the upcoming challenges are.

There are many things I enjoy touching, so these photos are just a sampling.

Of the labs we have had this dog's ears were the absolute silkiest, softest, and smoothest ears of any of our labs. 

I want to always remember the feel of my Mother's hands.  I know someday I will no longer be able to hold her hands. 

This little stuffed toy alpaca represents the love I feel from my husband.  He bought it for me because he knows how cute I think alpacas are and how soft I think their fur feels.  This alpaca has real alpaca fur.

4 comments:

  1. These are great photos for this week. I especially like the hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my biggest regrets is that I never photographed my mother's hands. Hands reflect the lives we've led and are beautiful even when they are old and gnarled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of hands that I didn't like, especially those who have lived long lives.

      Delete