Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Six Sentence Stories - Hunch


They are kind of bright, but the price was right and the original store tag was still on them which is something you don’t always see in a thrift shop. 

I don’t think I have ever seen you wear anything that bright, well except for that one time, but I have a hunch we’ll be seeing a lot of colorful outfits when we get there. After all, that shirt you bought for me isn’t exactly something that would allow me to blend in with the guys in the break room.

Well, I don’t expect to be wearing those pants out in public much after our trip unless I decide to wear them as part of a costume sometime, she said, giving him a wink.

Yeah, I might have still been dancing with the witch if it hadn’t been for that certain little lemon I saw standing on the sidelines. Tell me again why you decided dressing up like a lemon for a Halloween party seemed like a good idea, he chuckled.


Denise of Girlie on the Edge's Blog is the host the blog hop Six Sentence Stories - Hunch. Every week she provides a new prompt word. Come join the fun!

13 comments:

  1. I liked the part at the end about choosing between the witch and the lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Six, all 'thought-ballooney' on the scene

    very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, as always. I look forward to these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to reading the SSS entries too. Sometimes coming up with one is a challenge, and the end product is often a surprise to me too.

      Delete
  4. That's quite a shared history! Fun story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be really funny if there was a couple who had that history.

      Delete
  5. There's no lemon in this story! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! What a fun story, Pat. You have a very pleasant way with words :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ending. I was wondering where the story was going. Masterful touch.

    ReplyDelete