Monday, October 31, 2016

Photo Blogging Challenge - Water

I'm linking up for the first time to a blog hop at A 'lil HooHaa.  It is Photo Blogging Challenge -Water.  At the beginning of each month there is a new challenge.  The last day of the month we are supposed to post five photographs we have taken during the month that interpret the theme.

Here are my five interpretations.

Rain-splashed maple leaves


Raindrops on the windshield and maple leaf



Bashaw Creek near Pintail & Egret Marsh Boardwalk after recent rainstorm at Ankeny NWR


Egret Marsh at Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge

Pintail Marsh at Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge








11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party and nice photos. The pictures of the marsh are so peaceful looking. Hope you had fun and continue joining us every month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is a very peaceful place. I am planning to continue with this blog hop.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the challenge, you did greaat!
    Wonderful fall pictures, I especially like the maple leaf on your windshield.
    Do you live in Oregon or were you on vacation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. Oregon is my home, so I get to "vacation" from the cares of the world at this place quite regularly.

      Delete
  3. The creek and marsh pictures are probably my favorite out of all of these. They are so tranquil and are framed beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed seeing these. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the framily! :-) A lovely set of watery captures. As much as i like the water scenes, I really love the rain-soaked leaves. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I especially like Egret marsh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos for your first time posting! The two photos of the refuge. The layers of color in the Egret Marsh one is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the PBC! Happy for a morning armchair visit to Oregon and the intro to the NWR (so glad you spelled that out in the caption for one of your photos. We don't have National Wildlife Reserves here in Canada so I was guessing for a half a minute). You composed some beautiful images of the marshes and wetlands. My imagination provided some background birdsong for the perfect finishing touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete