Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Roofs

It wasn't until I considered this challenge at Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Roofs that I began to see how many kinds of roofs there really are.  I wasn't able to take photos of all those that I thought would be fun to share, but maybe next time when the weather is more cooperative.  Enjoy.  Check out Cee's site to see more roofs that have been shared by others.


Kiosk at the Jensen-Olson Arboretum in Juneau AK





Bottom of bird house serves as roof for spider and web





Roofs of storage units





St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, Juneau AK





Building at the Enchanted Forest, Salem OR


2 comments:

  1. I really like the spiderweb photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That poor spiderweb kind of looked like it needed some mending. LOL

      Delete