Thursday, November 3, 2016

52 Weeks Photo Challenge: Week 12 - Face

This was a fun photo challenge for me!  I'm linking this post to a blog hop at The Girl That Dreams Awake, 52 Weeks Photo Challenge:  Week 12 - Face.


A four-point buck not sure whether to run or face the camera.  He was really much more interested in the little doe than in me.



This little spike was content to just hang out and turn his inquisitive face toward me.



This is an exhibit at the State Museum in Juneau, Alaska.   If you are able to go there, allow plenty of time to learn about the history of the indigenous people of Alaska.  There are some  fascinating displays and art work.



This little game is in a nursing home.  It entertains visiting children, as well as some of the residents.



We saw this children's art work on a wall in Juneau, Alaska.  It makes me smile!



This vibrant face of a begonia just had to be  shared.


No comments:

Post a Comment