Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cee's Fun Foto Challenge: Things that are cold

In looking back a few years when we had some freezing rain and a silver thaw, I found some photos I took that seem to work for the blog hop at Cee's Fun Foto Challenge:  Things that are cold.  It makes me shiver just looking at them.

The bamboo in the middle of the photo is quite tall, but the weight of the ice made them bow to the earth!


I think any birds trying to hold on this wire fence or these tree branches incased in ice would have a tough time.


These look like little tear drops suspended in air, but are actually ice that has formed around little dead stems from a type of ground cover that once had blossoms.




Thank you, Cee, for naming me a featured blogger for this post.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I enjoyed all three of your photos this week. Delightfully cold photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have featured this post to on Cee's Fun Foto Challenge.
    http://ceenphotography.com/2016/02/16/cees-fun-foto-challenge-things-that-are-smooth/
    I sure hope you have a great week. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cee, for featuring this post. You have already made it a great week! :-)

      Delete