Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge: 2015 Week 42

This past week I came upon a very odd sight as I was driving along a country road so I took a photo of it to share here.  I am linking up to the blog hop at Cee's Odd Ball Photo Challenge:  2015 Week 42.

Sometime recently there was some mowing of the wild blackberries and other brush alongside the road and in the process this abandoned teddy bear was left high and dry on a tree branch.  The next rainy day, it isn't going to be so dry!  I'm sure there must be a story about this teddy bear and how it came to be tossed by the road.  It presents a very odd pre-Halloween picture as it came to a very sad demise!

Halloween Teddy Bear





Be sure to visit Cee's site and see the many photo blog hops she has.  If you have a blog, you may want to take some photos to post on your blog and link up to some of Cee's blog hops.  

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable and a great odd ball. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is. I really want to put a bright ribbon on him though. :-)

      Delete